MBT Menu Tabs JavaScript

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

30 Days of Happiness - Day 26

Happiness is...

A playdate with friends.


Isn't this photograph fantastic? It really captures how natural children are and how unselfconscious. I wish I was that unselfconscious. I wonder what causes us to lose that wonderful gift of not taking ourselves so seriously?

I didn't take any photos of my own today but we took some video footage. It was so cute to see little Lana and Lily playing, sharing and chatting away to each other. I have no idea what they were saying but it seemed very interesting.

I got a chance to catch up with two of my close witchypoo girlfriends and to eat cake, so that's just got to be good.

Happiness is NOT:
Getting what must be my sixth cold for the year. Yah boo sucks.

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

mmm...cake. Yum.
On colds: boo, hiss. I have one too now. I empathise too with the multiple/serial colds. What's going on here?