MBT Menu Tabs JavaScript

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bit 'O' Fluff



Just took this funny personality test to discover what animal I am. It was posted on Mon's other site.

Apparently,
"I'm a Tiger, I'm a Tiger
I'm a Tiger, I'm a Tiger"

Apologies for all those who have never heard the above song. I am probably showing my considerable age.

Tiger Description
Tigers are handsome (I prefer to think of myself as sometimes pretty or, in my more confident moments, alluring but I'll settle for handsome when I can get it) and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Consider the classic tiger personality of F. Lee Bailey. He expresses himself with the confidence of one who expects his orders to be unquestionably followed, and his autocratic style demands respect and commands fear. For once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake. But when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits, you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

As a nocturnal hunter the tiger is equipped with a great deal of street sense. Able to read people's motivations and assess situations quickly, it is blunt and to the point, commanding attention with just a whisper or a raising of its eyebrow. It demands respect and commands fear. Unlike their cat relatives, tigers enjoy sports of all kinds, with a particular affinity for water sports. They are often seen in the company of river dolphins and sea lions on a casual and socially limited basis.

With a need to dominate their partners, their passionate advances can often be too intense for those fainthearted partners, so they must choose their lovers wisely. Because of their propensity for solitude, they avoid long-lasting relationships and place little value on fidelity -- proving to be unsettled and promiscuous.

Marry it? Yes. Tame it? Never! It's hard to put one's finger on why the tiger struggles to settle down, but one theory has it that the tiger views marriage as a threat to its independence. But their emotional detachment should not be confused with a desire to avoid intimacy; for intimacy is the tiger's greatest sensual tool. By offering its lover its deeply held secrets, it adds another dimension of eroticism to its lovemaking.

However, those tigers that have been married for a while will tell you that matrimony can be quite agreeable. Perhaps then, it's their impossible search for the perfect partner that keeps them on the prowl, although more than likely, we'll never understand the dark forces that frame its fearful symmetry.

Fearful symmetry? Not sure about that one. I am in the company of Jack Nicholson though, so it can't be all bad.

There are so many good blogs out there and I recently discovered this one. Great for the craftsters out there.

Also found this site which is good for organisation. As someone who forgets, well, everything actually, I'm hoping that this will help me remember.

We shall see.

Also - random but true.

I have a soft spot for these wee fella's.

Check out ma petite Ryan (and ignore jailbait photos, this is one cookie that gets better as he gets older), the boy can sing!

Also love a very different Ryan - Behold the masculine splendour of Monseiur Reynolds of Blade Trinity fame.

I admit, there are things I would like to do to this man that would get me arrested in at least 27 countries.
Oh, swoony, swoon swoon...

And yes, I do want to be Jessica Biels.


Grrrrrr.

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

Ooooh! Does this mean that my deer (or bat...can't figure out which I am...maybe I am a mutant bat-deer) is in danger of being snaffled by your tiger? Will I be safe when I come visit you, or should I bring a big slab o' meat to throw your way as a way to placate you and assuage your predator's need for flesh? Or shall I just bring those Ryan fellas over as offerings?
Tigers are way cool.

I've been planning to do the bag tutorial on Little Birdie Secrets for a while now. It's a good 'un. I must explore that blog further. So much craft, so little time.

Unknown said...

ooh, tigers are scary! Almost always sexy I find, rather than handsome/pretty.

I used to know two tigers. One always had her claws out and had no ears for anything than her own opinions. The other was one smooth mama who responded well to my Libran scratches under her chin (figuratively speaking). lol

Will check out crafty blog.

Who's Ryan? I can see the appeal. (definitely a tiger's pick!) But give me a geeky Cusack any day. lol