MBT Menu Tabs JavaScript

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Slight Case of the Amused Bouche


Ok, I was peeping into the archives of my husbands hotmail account and came across a whole folder marked 'Kat'. This, I felt, gave me all the reason I needed to investigate further. What I discovered was, amongst other, far more romantic things, the following answers to questions designed to enable you to 'Get to Know Your Friends'. The idea being that you forward the email to each of your friends with your answers to the questions visible. They then copy and paste the email into a new email of their own and send it to their friends (including you) with THEIR answers visible... can you see where this is heading? Anyway, I just wanted to post this for no other reason than it gave me a big hearty chuckle and who doesn't need one of those from time to time. Enjoy (and feel free to copy, paste and send away!).

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
On top of the gigantic Buddha in Thailand

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My crotchless Spiderman Suit

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The Porsche

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Now That's Wank Volume 134

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Trapped under fallen rocks

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Here

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
In the face

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Depends on to whom they belong

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
730 BC

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The plumber

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Anger

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The skin flute

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
My boyfriend

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?(Sports Utility Vehicle) Just plain old S&M does it for me

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Not as much as I believe in the BEFORE DEATH

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The one wot I wrote

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Mixed Herbs

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Servicing the landlords father

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The power to make millions of pounds appear in my bank account instantaneously, that would be pretty super...

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Erm, a tattoo?

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE
No but I can sure Jiggle

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK To. Myself

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK ?
Daniel Day Lewis

24. WHAT'S IN THE BOOT OF YOUR CAR?
My car doesn't wear boots

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I don't know either of them.

26. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO
RESPOND?

The Lord Our God (who is so good and taketh away the sins of the world)

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The Deceased

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

hehe...I must have a go at this. Could be a bit revealing though. So you have a crotchless spiderman suit too. Go figure.